SWEET N SOUR

Coughing!!!uh!uh!uh! Where I go start from sef? I think I should use Proper English to Introduce Myself afterall I go small school.
My name is Itohan Davids.am from Benin City in Edo state, my Mother's tongue is Bini.Am 24 years, I fit lie for that one small,you Know say Woman no dey talk her real Age.
I grew up in Uselu shell,somewhere in Benin city Nigeria. Lost my Dad when I was Tender,So it's just My Mother and kid Brother..We both attended wesley international college in benin.After college I Decided to go leave with My cousins in The north in order for me to continue my Higher institution.. leaving back home my boyfriend,eh eh! Hear the gist o, During my College Education, I met one Boy! He was older than me with 2years,While I was in SS 2 he was already in The university,Stanley that's his Nonesense name, buh before he became The Nonesense,he became my Boyfriend..We loved eachother so much to the extend that we took a blood oath "Together Forever" kai! Love can be funny!   
So my leaving For the north Weighed me down.The Thought of me Staying apart From Stanley was scary,But who Am I to Make decisions for Myself. My aunty was Already prepared To come Take me...

Live in Jos, That's Where I found myself. My Aunt Had a Very Big House Close to The Rayfield Resort in Jos,Plateau State, She Worked As The Branch Manager Of A High Ranked Bank..So Living Comfortable was never an issue,, 
MEETING MY COUSINS,,Hmmmmm all those children that can form Ajebo.. like if they know everything let them come to Benin and see Girls wey sabi...Lily and Riley. That's their weird name..let me brief you small about them.......To BE CONTINED......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OKRO AND ITS BENEFITS

HOSPITAL TOO FAR

HOW TO MAKE A "LEAVE IN" CONDITIONER WITH OKRO (ladies finger)